Design Inspiration

Michele Morelan is one of my favorite 'go to' places to visit. I love that her hubby is a pilot and she has two sons...just like me!

 She is a tremendous talent not only in interior design but an outstanding artist.
I envy her schematics....something I would love to learn.  She has a video series on 'how to' but my renderings look nothing like hers.
Visit her at her blog, A Schematic Life.
Be inspired.

Maureen Bower of Eclectic Revisted is a new friend of mine.  She had a beautiful sense of design and a lovely way about herself.
Visit Maureen here. 

♥

Do you want to turn your house into a lovely home?
Contact MD for design services.


Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Hi Renae,
    ...you're so gracious to post about my blog and what lovely words...
    thank-you,
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear,
    I hope all is well and that Dad is doing fine!

    ❤
    Ingela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renae, Hope everything is going well with your Dad. We will be praying for him...

      Delete
  3. i have spent a fortune in dollars and time learning to render. my last instructor told me i embarrassed him!
    xx
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fun places to visit...I will tell them you sent me, Renae.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have long admired Michele's artistic talent! Something I am so impressed by as I completely lack any ability to draw!

    And, thank you for the introduction to ER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. She has the talent in sketching. Her schematics are superior.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet of you Renae...you are the best!!
    Take care friend,
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.