Foodie Friday

Summer Tiramisu with Strawberries = YUM!

It's been a bit crazy around here at MD, I think I forgot how to blog!  
I'm up to my eyeballs repurposing some furniture with paint and upholstery for a client and loving every moment of textile overload!

Today I have been in my office trying to unbury my desk and get the dreaded paperwork in order and I am dreaming of something decadent and yummy.  This tiramisu looks just perfect.  I dare not make it because the MR is on business and I would probably keep 'straightening the edges' until it was all gone.  Best to make it and share with peeps!
Bring some pretty flowers in to brighten your weekend!


Do you need help designing, redecorating or updating spaces in your home?
How about a 'paint-lift'? Let me know, ok?

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Renae both the tiramasu and the flowers look so great!
    Thank you for the beauty!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Featuring:Artist Anne Harwell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiramisu and flowers...two of my faves!! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow im craving for that strawberry tiramisu...can you give me a recipe of that?So that i can bring some for my friend who works in atlanta colocation..Thanks..Nice post btw.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG>.. this looks so good! Even though summer is over, I still want to make this!

    By the way, I am hosting a contest right now on my blog. I am giving away Jan Shower's new interior design book, Glamorous Retreats. If you are interested, just leave a comment! :o)

    Have a great evening!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you are enjoying some fabulous Fall weather. I miss seeing your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the flowers look so pretty and a fruity triamasu, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so going to enjoy getting to know you so much better.
    Beautiful dessert at anytime, and flowers that inspire the heart.

    Thank you for your beautiful visit.
    Happy December and a beautiful
    Joyeux Noël

    Bisous
    Xx
    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  8. An perspective of permitting life and other to be their unpredictable selves, while maintaining a constructive interior angle that has security either means, can bring every-increasing rates of success, personally and professionally.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there...sounds like you have lots of fun projects under your belt. That dessert has me craving something sweet:) A happy and healthy 2014 to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.