Foodie Friday

Chocolate and fruit, what could be better?  
In my collection of food on Pinterest, I pinned this a while back.

Chocolate Frozen Banana Bites

This would be fun for the kids to do.
1/4 cup natural peanut butter and 1/4 cup chocolate chips melted in microwave about a minute.
I cut the bananas in about 1/2" pieces then rolled in the chocolate.  At first I used my fingers, then went to a spatula.  About half-way through I re-melted the chocolate as it starts to get thick pretty quick. Sprinkle coconut on top, chopped peanuts would be good too!
The recipe says to freeze about an hour before enjoying, but I couldn't wait
I did a taste test after about 20 minutes!  
Bet 'cha can't eat just one!
Enjoy - Happy Weekend!

Original recipe found here.


Do you need help designing, redecorating or updating spaces in your home?
We are ready to help you!  How about a 'paint-lift'?

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. The best place to learn mandarin Chinese is in China. However, we understand that it isn't always possible to move here to study Chinese language. The next best thing is to study with our experienced teachers in a virtual classroom. Online students enjoy the same excellent way of mandarin Chinese online lessons and custom designed courseware that we provide for our face to face clients.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.