Chairs Chairs Chairs




Intrigue

Arouse the curiosity of interest of; fascinate.

That is exactly how I feel about chairs. I can't explain why.
I like looking at the different era's in which they come from, some good, some not so much. Some all wood, some with upholstery, some with both, some with neither.





















Do you think they are comfortable?  Which do you like?  Would you have the guts to go out of your comfort zone for something quirky?
Go here to my Pinterest page for these and others and their sources.



Do you need help designing, redecorating or updating spaces in your home? Let Moore Designs help you create the home you have dreamed of.






Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.