Foodie Friday

Happy Friday, Happy Weekend!

This looks so good, anything with avocado I'm game!
I have begun to think about spring and what my plan for the garden will be. Succulents seam to be more and more popular these days...what do you think?  I've never been crazy about them but here in the south they may be something to consider.  I like this...hang on the deck somewhere?


Please allow Moore Designs to help you create the home of your dreams. No project is too small whether you live locally or virtually! Contact by email; moore.designs1@gmail.com

Follow on Pinterest.
Follow on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter @RenaeScottMoore


Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. That salad looks delicious Renae ......... I'm on a bit of a health kick at the moment and we have salad a lot, so new recipes are very welcome.
    As for succulents, I didn't like them but, I now love the ones that hang over walls and pots. We have some planted in an old Victorian chimney and it looks pretty good ( even though I say so myself !!!!! haha )
    have a lovely weekend Renae. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a long time to get on the succulent bandwagon as well Renae. I do love them in shallow containers. I have one that I love on my lakehouse patio table in an old galvanized trough. I bet they would be wonderful in the South!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your salad recipe looks wonderful...I just found a yogurt based cheese that is Lactose free....I'm hoping its good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious! I agree anything with avacado is a yes in my book! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good food and pretty gardens..two of my favorite things! Yum....that salad looks heavenly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.