Christmas Trees in Pots!

I'm back from the beautiful Pacific Northwest and definitely in the mood to get some Christmas decorating done and get the home festive for the season.
I have been collecting ideas for trees in pots or different types of vessels.
Last year we were going to be away over Christmas and for the first time ever I did not put up a tree.  BIG MISTAKE.
Mr. MD is away and will not be home until just a few days before so I want to make our home look and feel extra special.
I put two Leland Cypress Trees out front in urns and very easily with some other evergreen and color they can be fabulous.
It's a perfect time of year to clip some branches, add a bit of moss to the base and add some of your favorite ornaments.

Whatever your style, a smaller tree in something different other than a tree stand.  Get the kids to go out and find pine cones, if you don't have any nearby, Michael's usually has them!
Love the pottery pot!

What do you have planned for your holiday decorations?


Do you need help turning you house into a lovely home?
Contact MD for design services.

See my Pinterest Board for all Christmas and sources.
Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. Those trees look so good in a pot,
    what a cool design idea for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...I haven't started my Christmas decorating yet, but I'm hoping I can this weekend. Did you have a great time visiting your new baby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have found some great inspiration Renae...I didn't want to put a tree up this year and my husband (normally mr. scrooge)had a fit...so here I am trying to get the house festive before our weekend guests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tree in a pot idea. This is a great way
    of having smaller trees through out the house.
    Now get your tree up, it is the spirit of the season!!
    Donna
    thebeneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you a mind reader? I must say that great minds think alike! The family likes my idea of two small trees this Christmas! When Christmas is over they'll live for a couple of months out front with their little white lights. But for now I'm looking at different options for containers also. Love your suggestions here!
    Xoxo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your Christmas decor, Renae! Thanks so much for your sweet comments and support - you're the best! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. All,Delightful,Elegant,Gorgeous,Renae!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art*by*Karena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.