Foodie Friday

Baked Portabello Parmesan

How about this for a summer appetizer?  Portabellos actually have a lot of protein!
This along side would be perfect for a summer evening.
You wouldn't forget the flowers would you?
Come on...make it purdy!

This is my 300'th post, thanks so much for taking the time to come by, I am so thankful for my friends in bloggyland! 

Do you need help turning you house into a lovely home?
Contact MD for design services.

Follow on Pinterest.
Follow on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter @RenaeScottMoore




Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. miss R,
    now this is my kinds' suppa'!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 300th post! We have 84....sometimes it feels like 300. So hard to keep coming up with new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its the details of our lives I think that in some respects make the impact. Its only once in a while the big picture matters. I loves these photos of the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.