Design

After being away for a couple of weeks, this ole girl has been up to her eyeballs in projects for Moore Designs.
I am loving this room from New England Home.  Of course you know I have a 'thing' for gray and adore how all the millwork is painted the same. It gives great continuity to the space.  I'm not crazy about the floors with this room, although I do like them, just in a different space.

Do you need help turning you house into a lovely home?
Contact MD for design services.

Follow on Pinterest.
Follow on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter @RenaeScottMoore

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful room! I love grey! I hope to see some of your gorgeous rooms soon!

    Have a great day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renae
    Acidic soil turns them blue...alkaline pink...or whatever. Here in CA we have no choice our soil is way too alkaline. I have had my best luck hanging the hydrangea upside down to dry. Have you seen the vintage hydrangeas? Beautiful color at least here in CA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.