Tritter Feefer


American Made!

These days it's hard to find beautiful furniture made in the good ole U S of A!

Tritter Feefer (to the trade) is one of my very favorite sources and always a 'go to' at the Mart to see what is new to the line.  Here are some of my favorite pieces.






There are 36 finishes to choose from to fit your design style.







As you can see there are a variety of design styles to choose from.





All of their furniture is made in Georgia!





If you see anything here that piques your interest, MD can get any of these or anything from their complete line here.


Do you need help turning you house into a lovely home?
Contact MD for design services.

Follow on Pinterest.
Follow on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter @RenaeScottMoore


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. love tritter fritter. do you remember when they started showing at scotts? great to see them hit the big time.
    xoxo
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog by clicking through a picture on pinterest! So happy to find you and be your newest follower! Pop over and visit me! Who knows may be I'll see you in High Point!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.