The Hills are Alive

In beautiful North Carolina!

Fabulous blogger's weekend with these sistah's!


A weekend retreat in a lovely cottage in the mountains of North Carolina to gain inspiration (and drool) from the show house in Cashiers, a lovely quaint community nestled in the mountains. 

Angela -  The Painted House - our stunning hostess with the VERY mostest
Shannon - Shannon Berry Design - our resident celeb, who had a beautiful guest room in last year's show house and took us to some of her fave stomping grounds
Lori - Lori May Interiors and her BFF Heidi (who is on her way to blogging herself)
and Moi!

Have I teased you enough?  You'll have to wait, more is coming!


Do you want to make your house a lovely home?
Contact MD for online or in person design!


Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Renae, it was so fun! I loved every minute and can't wait for the next time!
    See you soon!
    Lori
    www.lorimayinteriors.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renae I cannot wait to see more; I can tell you were all having a great time!

    Come and join my new fashion Giveaway from Fresh Produce!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...just left and lost a comment, a comment in which I declare how fun it was to have you along for the girlie trip. And, we just finished off your cookies--yum! Thank you for coming and bringing treats to boot! Let's do it again. Angela | tphblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. From what you shared with me, your time together sounded like great fun. Only wish I could of joined you and meet the ladies. Next stop for you, NOLA!

    Again, great shot of you all xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a group of talented ladies. We can't wait to see more.
    Angela and Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I was closer.....love to see more of Moore!

    I'm back in town and spent the weekend all by myself, the rest of the family was is spread around the world right now.

    Summer is soon to be over here in Stockholm.

    Xo,
    Ingela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.