She (here she is with designer Miles Redd) is one of my very first bloggy friends and a very talented designer that grew up around the design industry. She walks her talk.
We have much in common, shared many a telephone conversation and I can truly call her "friend." I am amazed at all we have in common and know if we lived closer (she's in Boca Raton, FL and I'm in Atlanta, GA) we would sure get into some trouble. If you have not 'met' her you must stop by here and get to know this woman who is full of wit and wisdom. Be sure and stop here to see her 20 Secrets to Happiness, words we can all live by!
Renee passed on this Kreativ Blogger Award to me to share 7 things about myself.
I posted a few things once before here so I had to reach deep to find a few more tidbits, so here goes...
1. The first thing I do when I get up is head straight for the coffee pot and sit with a hot cup and read from My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers and the Bible.
2. I workout every day except weekends.
3. Punctuality is the utmost of importance....I am always early.
4. Good manners are a must.
5. A treat for myself is a '1-pump mocha with skim milk and whip cream!' :>)
6. I am fiercely loyal. Friends are so very important to me and I will travel far and wide to spend time with them!
7. I spend quite a bit of time alone due to DH travels and being new in a community. It usually takes 2+ years for me to find my niche in a new place, mid-year this year will be 2 years.
Think about how long you have lived in your community, when was the last time you reached out to someone new?
So now I pass this on to 7 other creative bloggers:
Now it's your turn to do as i have done - pass along!