A Knock at the Door!

To my surprise...

....a delivery from a sweet friend...

I did not know flowers came this way.....what rock have I been living under?
A vase included!


...flowers kept fresh in wet floral oasis


..all my fave colors and flowers!

AND...

I met a sweet bloggy friend Rhoda who is absolutely darling and one creative gal. Be sure to check out her blog here!

I was in Birmingham, AL, visiting my son who goes to college and we met for breakfast.
Too bad we don't live closer, we would be chums for sure!

She takes a much better picture at 8:30am than I do!

1 comment:

  1. How nice to meet a Blogger friend, and those flowers and vase are beautiful! Enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.