Foodie Friday

Summer Tiramisu with Strawberries = YUM!

It's been a bit crazy around here at MD, I think I forgot how to blog!  
I'm up to my eyeballs repurposing some furniture with paint and upholstery for a client and loving every moment of textile overload!

Today I have been in my office trying to unbury my desk and get the dreaded paperwork in order and I am dreaming of something decadent and yummy.  This tiramisu looks just perfect.  I dare not make it because the MR is on business and I would probably keep 'straightening the edges' until it was all gone.  Best to make it and share with peeps!
Bring some pretty flowers in to brighten your weekend!

♥

Do you need help designing, redecorating or updating spaces in your home?
How about a 'paint-lift'? Let me know, ok?

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Renae both the tiramasu and the flowers look so great!
    Thank you for the beauty!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Featuring:Artist Anne Harwell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiramisu and flowers...two of my faves!! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow im craving for that strawberry tiramisu...can you give me a recipe of that?So that i can bring some for my friend who works in atlanta colocation..Thanks..Nice post btw.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG>.. this looks so good! Even though summer is over, I still want to make this!

    By the way, I am hosting a contest right now on my blog. I am giving away Jan Shower's new interior design book, Glamorous Retreats. If you are interested, just leave a comment! :o)

    Have a great evening!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you are enjoying some fabulous Fall weather. I miss seeing your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the flowers look so pretty and a fruity triamasu, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so going to enjoy getting to know you so much better.
    Beautiful dessert at anytime, and flowers that inspire the heart.

    Thank you for your beautiful visit.
    Happy December and a beautiful
    Joyeux Noël

    Bisous
    Xx
    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  8. An perspective of permitting life and other to be their unpredictable selves, while maintaining a constructive interior angle that has security either means, can bring every-increasing rates of success, personally and professionally.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there...sounds like you have lots of fun projects under your belt. That dessert has me craving something sweet:) A happy and healthy 2014 to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.