Foodie Friday

Carbo loading!
I must be in gooey carb deficit,
I think I am craving this whole stack.  Wonder if I could actually make it through?

Must be something about blueberries too.  
They are good for you....hehe.

How about these Breakfast Jam Straws?  Yum.
Bet 'cha can't eat just one!

♥

Do you need help turning you house into a lovely home?
Contact MD for design services.

Follow on Pinterest.
Follow on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter @RenaeScottMoore


Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Canoe Restaurant in Vinings features some delicious cornmeal pancakes. Try 'em...you'll like em :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had dinner but all those look FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.......looks so good and on top of that I woke up staring. Those blueberry muffin cookies look sinfully great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renae, we are all gonna get fat! Yummm. By, the way I found a great gluten free brownie mix.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.