Spring Tables

I am in the middle of designing some fun tables for a birthday bash for one of my girlfriend's at the beach.
Over time I have collected some interesting table ideas on my Pinterest boards.
You know I am flower girl because on all of my 'Foodie Friday's' I include flowers for your tables!

This is my take on the burlap runner...
...which was the base for a lovely brunch for a group of women.
Aren't these barrels a creative base for a table top?
Remember when your flowers center your table to make them tall enough to see through and not block the person across the table.  For a buffet, be sure and vary the heights as shown!
This is a great idea for outdoors.  
These types of glass vases are reasonable at WalMart, TJMaxx, IKEA, etc.
 I like these lanterns and plan on incorporating some at the beach.
I adore tulips, these look so good in the silver!
I'm fairly certain this was created in the fall but can easily be adapted for spring/summer.

One thing I did for our party is make a banner.
First I used a sea sponge with green paint on craft paper.  Then with a flower stencil I worked pink and orange paint and then with black paint wrote 'happy birthday' for the birthday girl.  Simple.



Visit my Pinterest page to find all of these and more table designs.

Do you need help updating or creating new spaces in your home?  Call MD, we'll pull it together for you. Don't let distance be a barrier, we can design for you via the web!

Follow on Pinterest.
Follow on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter @RenaeScottMoore 
Follow on Instagram mooredesigns

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renae,
    I love your entertaining ideas; so fun. I hope you come visit soon! I am getting back in the swing of things!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.