Bedroom Inspiration

Moore Designs has two new bedroom projects.
Since pictures speak 1000 words...
...the fun for me is gathering different design styles
and showing options.
Don't you just love monogramming?
After that has been established I present different scenarios of paint and fabric colors/patterns and textures and textiles. 
Clean and white...love this too.
There are times that one needs to be pushed from her comfort box and 'just trust me'!
 Other's like what I do and give free reign. :)
 When it comes to color and textiles
I am the preverbal kid in the candy store.
How about a stencil instead of wallpaper?
I have a serious addiction to tufting, so I think my clients should like it too!  :)  
Soft linen bedding, THE best.
There's something about nail heads!
Slight hint of color or...
 bold?  
How about you?  
Do you dare to mix and match this way?


Do you need help turning you house into a lovely home?
Contact MD for design services.

Follow on Pinterest.
Follow on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter @RenaeScottMoore


Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see them. You found some great inspirations. Loving that wallpaper in the first image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tufting too and LOVE all your bedroom inspiration shown here.....nothing like walking into a beautiful bedroom...for that "ahhhhh" effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have found some beautiful bedrooms for inspiration. I still want to do mine when the time is right......I will keep this post as a reference Renae! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspiration photos! Love photos five and six ...Can't wait to see the final progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Restful or dramatic.............I can never decise which way to go to finally finish off our bedroom. But you are helping! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. My bed is a MIXED MESS... definitely NEED new bedding... you inspire moi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All so pretty...I tend to lean toward the white rooms...but that monogrammed headboard is fabulous. can never have too many monograms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renae,
    You have SO many great ideas, I am sure it's hard to narrow it down. Can't wait to see your talent shine! Lucky clients. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love all of your inspiration. Hope we get to see the finished product...XO, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited to hear about your new projects! Personally, In a bedroom I want a great mattress, soft sheets, a good reading light and bedside table. The rest is just wonderful extras to make it all pretty and relaxing for a perfect nights sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by! I will always respond to your questions when you provide me with your email address.