The tomb is empty...Christ came to this earth and did all that was prophesied in the days before Him. He was tormented and scourged, hung to die a lonely death, buried in the tomb and sealed with a large stone. On the third day after the Cross, it was with a great earthquake, the stone rolled away and revealed an empty tomb. Christ had risen just as He said. God gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him should not die but have everlasting life.
THIS IS OUR EASTER CELEBRATION,
for without what Christ did on the cross there would be no celebration.
Some things to ponder...I hope you do
- Do you realize that I came to meet with you?
- Do you have any idea how much I love you? How taken I am with you?
- Do you know that I have never forsaken you nor will I ever reject you? I was there all along. I always will be.
- Do you realize I knew everything about you the day you were conceived? I anticipated your life and planned for it.
- You do have an enemy, My Child. But it is not Me. He wants you to think it is.
- I am for you.
- Do you think you need to prove yourself lovable to Me? Deep down inside, are you trying to earn My love and attention?
- As you strive to love Me more, do you realize the key to loving Me more is to let Me love you more?
- Why are you resisting Me? Why are you running from Me?
- To whom have you compared Me, and with whom have you confused Me?
- I’m not like them.
- I know what’s happened. I know what’s on your mind.
- I alone know the plan for how this turns out well. I alone know how to prosper you through this.
- My eyes and My affections are on you right now.
- Quit trying to be so strong. Let me be strong for you.
- I love you unashamedly. Even now My banner flies over you. Everyone in the heavenlies knows how I feel about you. I’d leave you red-faced over My love for you…if you’d let Me.
Loving Well ~ Beth Moore